Modern villa under construction with swimming pool near the sea
CampofiloneContrada Marina, 63828 Campofilone FM
- 150 sqm
- Land Registry Certificate
- Purchase Proposal (Template)
- Project & Finishings
- Land Registry Detailed Certificate
- Complete Documentation
- Surface (sm)150
- FloorGround floor
- Building floors2
- Year of construction2022
- Property typeVilla bifamiliare
- StatusNew/Under construction
- Energy efficiencyA1 - 240 kWh/sqm year
- HeatingIndependent - Air heating
- Air conditioningAutonomous - Cold/Heat
- GardenPrivate - 152 Sqm
- ParkingYes, included in the price (31 sqm)
- Outdoor spacesCourt (152 sqm) and terraces (40 sqm)
- Other featuresPool; wooden or PVC window frames; motorized aluminum shutters; security door
- Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM (GMT+2)
- +39 02 9475 7941
Estimated annual expenses on this property
IMU (property tax)
€ 237 ca.
TASI (tax for indivisible services)
€ 31 ca.
One-time cost estimate
- Auction fees
- Estimated notary fees
- Other taxes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I pay a deposit to place an offer?
To guarantee the offer placed. The amount requested is clearly indicated for each property. In case of a bid during an auction, the amount will only actually be charged to the highest bidder, at the end of the auction. The amount held on the card will be released for all the others at the end of the auction upon acceptance of the proposal between the parties. In case of a Buy Now offer, the amount will be directly charged only in case of credit card usage. For this type of offer, SEPA transfers are accepted as payment option
- Which credit cards can I use?
You can use all the most common credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express). Pre-paid cards cannot be used, as pre-authorisations are not allowed.
- What happens if I place a bid right before the auction ends?
The auction is extended by 5 minutes to allow other users to participate. We do not recommend waiting until the last minute if you want to get the property at the best price.
- Can I withdraw/cancel a bid made during the auction?
No, it is not possible to withdraw or cancel the offer during the auction. The offer is binding up to 7 days after the end of the auction.
- What happens after winning the auction?
The deposit withheld for joining the auction is now charged. The winner will be asked for personal details so that we can compile the purchase proposal which, once completed, is in turn sent back to be digitally signed (with a copy of the deposit bank transfer). The process must be completed within 5 days of the purchase proposal reception. Failing to do so will result in the loss of the property and the deposit.
- What happens to those who did not win the auction?
The deposit amount is released within 7 days from the end of the auction.
- How much is the deposit to be paid if I win the auction?
The deposit is 10% with a minimum of €5,000 to be paid within 5 days of the auction closing and at the same time as the signature of the purchase proposal. Failing to do so will result in the loss of the property and the deposit.
- Can I bind the purchase proposal on obtaining a mortgage?
This is only possible by providing a pre-approval letter of the mortgage within 5 days of the auction closing. For this, we recommend that you check that you have obtained a mortgage for the amount you intend to spend as soon as possible.
- Can I bid in more than one auction at the same time?
Yes, absolutely. You can bid on multiple properties at the same time, simply by authorising a deposit for each auction in which you intend to participate.
- What happens if the reserve price is not met?
In this case, the seller has the right to accept or refuse the best offer.
- How much does it cost to buy a property with Kaaja?
All costs are clearly indicated on each published property for sale. There are no other hidden costs.
- When is the deed executed?
Once the purchase proposal is signed by both parties and the deposit paid, the buyer can request that all the documentation of the property will be sent by email to his/her appointed notary or to a Kaaja partner notary. We make sure that this takes place within 72 hours of the request, so that the parties can set a date for signing the deed.
- How can I join the auctions?
Simply click on the "Place bid" button present from the moment the auction starts on the page of the property you are interested in. You will be asked to sign up and enter a credit card to guarantee the offer. Kaaja will withhold the deposit on the card, which will only be charged if the bidder wins the auction.
- How is the property awarded?
The property is awarded to the highest bidder. Once the auction has been awarded, the seller and the buyer sign the purchase proposal and the buyer pays the deposit.
- What is the starting bid?
The starting bid is the price from which the auction starts and which is increased by the bids of the participants. The minimum bid raise is defined on the basis of the property and is clearly indicated on the property page when the auction has started.
- What is the reserve price?
The reserve price is the minimum amount at which the seller undertakes to sell the property: this amount is not visible on the property page.
- Can I place an offer before the auction starts?
Yes. It is possible to place an offer before an auction starts, through our "Make an Offer" button
To place an offer it is mandatory to:
- fill the form with all details of the person making the offer
- pay the requested bid deposit using a credit card, whose cardholder is the same, or, alternatively, via SEPA transfer.
We will provide confirmation and the draft agreement within the next 5 business days from receiving the proposal.
Once the offer is submitted, we will contact you to fill the proposal, provide you with all the information for the confirmatory deposit to be paid - net of the already paid amount - in order to ask you to sign it digitally and allow us to submit to the seller.
- Does Kaaja handle judicial auctions?
No, Kaaja only deals with properties free of encumbrances/judicial proceedings. To ensure a transparent and secure sale, we provide all the documentation in our possession on the property - from the historical cadastral certificate to the town planning certificate, from the energy certificate to the mortgage certificate, and we make all offers visible (anonymously) on the property.
- Will the auction deposit amount be returned?
The amount withheld on your credit card is released within 7 days from the conclusion of the auction for all participants who have not won it. If the user wins the auction, the amount will be charged and discounted from the purchase deposit.
- How long does an auction last?
The duration of an auction goes from 1 to 3 weeks. In any case, it is possible to view or inspect the property, also in person, from the moment the property is published.
- When can I visit the property?
Once online, the property can be visited anytime: in person or online. On each page of a property listing, a visit can be booked through the agent's online calendar. In certain cases, there will also be open days for new buildings.
- What happens when the auction ends on the seller side?
When the seller receives the purchase proposal, he/she shall assess it if the reserve price has not been reached, otherwise he/she must accept and sign it digitally.
- How can I check the property documents?
All property documents are available to all registered users online, on the property page. Any sensitive data in these documents are anonymised.
- How can I request information on a property?
Our real estate agents are at your complete disposal for any information: you can get in touch with them by submitting the request form on the property page.
- How can I sell my property on auction?
Contact us on +39 02 9475 7941 or write to us and we will send you all the information you need to sell your property.
- How much does it cost to sell my property?
The cost comprises of a listing fee and an auction fee as a percentage of the transaction amount. The standard listing fee of €350 includes the collection of all documentation from the seller, and the verification and appraisal of the property by our agents. In the event that a certain document is not available or the property is not up to standard, our agents will be able to help you in solving the situation at a cost to be agreed. This phase is necessary because only compliant properties can be auctioned. Users participating in the auction must not find any nasty surprises at the time of the purchase proposal or at the act of sale. Contact us on +39 02 9475 7941 or write to us, and we will send you all the information you need to sell your property.